GENERAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS
GENERAL BETTING POLICIES
SPORTS BETTING RULES
We have taken every effort to design our Web site to be useful, informative, helpful, honest and fun. Hopefully we've accomplished that — and would ask that you let us know if you'd like to see improvements or changes that would make it even easier for you to find what you need and want.
All we ask is that you agree to abide by the following Terms and Conditions. Take a few minutes to look them over because by using our site you automatically agree to them. Naturally, if you don't agree, please do not use the site. We reserve the right to make any modifications that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these terms to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the sportsbettingonline.ag Web site means that you accept those changes.
THANKS AGAIN FOR VISITING!
2. You agree to use Our Site in a manner consistent with any and all applicable rules and regulations.
3. You accept that Our Site is provided on an "as is, as available" basis.
4. ALL ARTICLES AND MATERIAL DISPLAYED BY US ON OUR SITE ARE FOR INFORMATION ONLY AND ARE NO SUBSTITUTE FOR DOING YOUR DUE DILIGENCE.
5. YOUR ACCESS TO AND USE OF OUR SITE MAY BE TERMINATED AT ANY TIME FOR ANY REASON OR FOR NO REASON BY YOU OR BY US BY THE SENDING OF NOTICE TO THE OTHER PARTY.
6. WE MAY FOR MARKETING PURPOSES COLLECT, PROCESS AND TRANSMIT DATA OBTAINED FROM AND ABOUT YOU IN THE COURSE OF YOUR ACCESSING OUR SITE.
7. You are authorized to download one copy of the material on our Site on one computer for your personal, non-commercial use only but you may not in so doing remove or amend any trademark, copyright or other proprietary notice.
8. Subject to the above, you may not modify, copy, distribute, republish or upload any of the material on our Site without our prior consent in writing unless it is specifically authorized by us. No intellectual property or other rights shall be transferred to you.
10. To the extent that portions of our Site (such as "chat rooms" or "bulletin boards") provide users an opportunity to post and exchange information, ideas and opinions ("Postings"), BE ADVISED THAT WE DO NOT SCREEN, EDIT, OR REVIEW POSTINGS PRIOR TO THEIR APPEARANCE ON THIS WEB SITE, and Postings do not necessarily reflect our views. To the fullest extent permitted by applicable laws, we exclude all responsibility and liability for the Postings or for any losses or expenses resulting from their use and/or appearance on our Site.
11. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY APPLICABLE LAWS, WE ON BEHALF OF OUR EMPLOYEES, AGENTS, SUPPLIERS, AND CONTRACTORS EXCLUDE LIABILITY FOR ANY LOSSES AND EXPENSES OF WHATEVER NATURE AND HOWSOEVER ARISING, INCLUDING WITHOUT LIMITATION ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, SPECIAL, PUNITIVE, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES, LOSS OF USE, LOSS OF DATA, LOSS CAUSED BY A VIRUS, LOSS OF INCOME OR PROFIT, LOSS OF OR DAMAGE TO PROPERTY, CLAIMS OF THIRD PARTIES, OR OTHER LOSSES OF ANY KIND OR CHARACTER, EVEN IF WE HAS BEEN ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGES OR LOSSES, ARISING OUT OF OR IN CONNECTION WITH THE USE OF THIS OUR SITE OR ANY WEB SITE WITH WHICH IT IS LINKED. YOU ASSUME TOTAL RESPONSIBILITY FOR ESTABLISHING SUCH PROCEDURES FOR DATA BACK UP AND VIRUS CHECKING AS YOU CONSIDER NECESSARY.
13. You hereby represent and warrant that you have all necessary rights in and to all Postings you provide and all material they contain and that such Postings shall not infringe any proprietary or other rights of third parties.
14. Where we provide hypertext links to other sites we do so for information purposes only, and such links are not endorsements by us of any products or services in such sites and we accept no liability nor make any endorsement or approval of the same.
17. This Agreement is governed by the laws of the Country of Costa Rica, without regard to principles of conflict of laws.
To the extent you have in any manner violated or threatened to violate sportsbettingonline.ag and/or its affiliates' intellectual property rights, sportsbettingonline.ag and/or its affiliates may seek injunctive or other appropriate relief in any court in the Country of Costa Rica, and you consent to exclusive jurisdiction and venue in such courts.
Any other disputes will be resolved as follows:
If a dispute arises under this agreement, we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: San Jose, Costa Rica. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: San Jose, Costa Rica, under the rules of arbitration of Costa Rica. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
Last Revision: January 01, 2012
How we gather information from users
How we collect and store information depends on the page you are visiting, the activities in which you elect to participate and the services provided. For example, you may be asked to provide information when you register for access to certain portions of our site or request certain features, such as newsletters or when you make a purchase. You may provide information when you participate in sweepstakes and contests, message boards and chat rooms, and other interactive areas of our site.
Like most Web sites, sportsbettingonline.ag also collects information automatically and through the use of electronic tools that may be transparent to our visitors. For example, we may log the name of your Internet Service Provider or use cookie technology to recognize you and hold information from your visit. Among other things, the cookie may store your user name and password, sparing you from having to re-enter that information each time you visit, or may control the number of times you encounter a particular advertisement while visiting our site. As we adopt additional technology, we may also gather information through other means.
In certain cases, you can choose not to provide us with information, for example by setting your browser to refuse to accept cookies, but if you do you may be unable to access certain portions of the site or may be asked to re-enter your user name and password, and we may not be able to customize the site's features according to your preferences.
What we do with the information we collect
Like other Web publishers, we collect information to enhance your visit and deliver more individualized content and advertising. We respect your privacy and do not share your information with anyone.
Aggregated Information (information that does not personally identify you) may be used in many ways. For example, we may combine information about your usage patterns with similar information obtained from other users to help enhance our site and services (e.g., to learn which pages are visited most or what features are most attractive). Aggregated Information may occasionally be shared with our advertisers and business partners. Again, this information does not include any Personally Identifiable Information about you or allow anyone to identify you individually.
Personally Identifiable Information collected by sportsbettingonline.ag may also be used for other purposes, including but not limited to site administration, troubleshooting, processing of e-commerce transactions, administration of sweepstakes and contests, and other communications with you. Certain third parties who provide technical support for the operation of our site (our Web hosting service for example) may access such information. We will use your information only as permitted by law.
In addition, from time to time as we continue to develop our business, we may sell, buy, merge or partner with other companies or businesses. In such transactions, user information may be among the transferred assets. We may also disclose your information in response to a court order, at other times when we believe we are reasonably required to do so by law, in connection with the collection of amounts you may owe to us, and/or to law enforcement authorities whenever we deem it appropriate or necessary. Please note we may not provide you with notice prior to disclosure in such cases.
Affiliated sites, linked sites and advertisements
sportsbettingonline.ag expects its partners, advertisers and affiliates to respect the privacy of our users. Be aware, however, that third parties, including our partners, advertisers, affiliates and other content providers accessible through our site, may have their own privacy and data collection policies and practices. For example, during your visit to our site you may link to, or view as part of a frame on a sportsbettingonline.ag page, certain content that is actually created or hosted by a third party. Also, through sportsbettingonline.ag you may be introduced to, or be able to access, information, Web sites, features, contests or sweepstakes offered by other parties. sportsbettingonline.ag is not responsible for the actions or policies of such third parties. You should check the applicable privacy policies of those third parties when providing information on a feature or page operated by a third party.
You should also be aware that if you voluntarily disclose Personally Identifiable Information on message boards or in chat areas, that information can be viewed publicly and can be collected and used by third parties without our knowledge and may result in unsolicited messages from other individuals or third parties. Such activities are beyond the control of sportsbettingonline.ag and this policy.
sportsbettingonline.ag is an adult website and does not knowingly collect or solicit Personally Identifiable Information from or about people under 21 except as permitted by law. If we discover we have received any information from a child or someone under 21 in violation of this policy, we will delete that information immediately. If you believe sportsbettingonline.ag has any information from or about anyone under 21, please contact us at the address listed below.
sportsbettingonline.ag encourages parents to go online with their kids. Here are a few tips to help make a child's online experience safer:
- Teach kids never to give personal information, unless supervised by a parent or responsible adult. Includes name, address, phone, school, etc.
- Know the sites your kids are visiting and which sites are appropriate.
- Look for Web site privacy policies. Know how your child's information is treated.
Changes to this Policy
sportsbettingonline.ag reserves the right to change this policy at any time. Please check this page periodically for changes. Your continued use of our site following the posting of changes to these terms will mean you accept those changes. Information collected prior to the time any change is posted will be used according to the rules and laws that applied at the time the information was collected.
This policy and the use of this Site are governed by Country of Costa Rica law. If a dispute arises under this Policy we agree to first try to resolve it with the help of a mutually agreed-upon mediator in the following location: San Jose, Costa Rica. Any costs and fees other than attorney fees associated with the mediation will be shared equally by each of us.
If it proves impossible to arrive at a mutually satisfactory solution through mediation, we agree to submit the dispute to binding arbitration at the following location: San Jose, Costa Rica, under the laws of arbitration of the country of Costa Rica. Judgment upon the award rendered by the arbitration may be entered in any court with jurisdiction to do so.
sportsbettingonline.ag is controlled, operated and administered entirely within Country of Costa Rica. This statement and the policies outlined herein are not intended to and do not create any contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party.
ADVERTISING POLICIES Top
Authorized Affiliate and Advertising Policies
As part of our business model, we accept advertising and other forms of compensation. This does not influence the information in this site.
We always give our honest opinions, findings, beliefs, or experiences.
Any listings, if any, such as "Ads by Google" sections are not selected by us, they are automatically provided by the owners of those programs.
Please do support our sponsors and recommendations. It takes time and effort to deliver original content, free to you.
Supporting our sponsors is a winning experience for you, us, and them.
GENERAL BETTING POLICIES Top
You may also want to review the following documents:
- sportsbettingonline.ag like other online gambling sites, reserves the right to accept or refuse any player or account registration.
- sportsbettingonline.ag is intended for the "Recreational Player Only", any player that is found abusing any rule or regulation or the terms of service of this site, "Professional Bettors", "Syndicates", or any Person betting "Steam Plays" or "Moves" will be subject to have their account suspended, earnings removed and sent back via a Cashier's Check to the Name and Address on File.
- sportsbettingonline.ag like other online gambling sites, reserves the right to limit or refuse any wager prior to its acceptance.
- All sporting events must be played on date and site scheduled unless otherwise specified. If any event is postponed and/or re-scheduled, said event will automatically be considered "no action."
- All event and game winners are determined on the date of the event's conclusion according to house rules and conditions. sportsbettingonline.ag does not recognize suspended games, protest or overturned decisions for determining a bet's outcome.
- sportsbettingonline.ag like other online gambling sites, reserves the right to make any modifications to house wagering rules and payoffs odds that we deem necessary at any time. Please continue to check these policies to see what those changes may be! Your continued use of the sportsbettingonline.ag Web site means that you accept those changes.
- Management keeps track by computer of all wagers, point and/or price changes made prior to the start of an event to help minimize errors and aid in fairly settling disputes. Nevada Gaming Rules apply to any rule or type of wager not covered by rules and regulations herein. Members must be 21 years of age or over.
- sportsbettingonline.ag is a foreign company and as such is neither required, nor does it report the winnings of individuals who bet with the sports book to any government agencies, and therefore, it is the sole responsibility of its members, if applicable, to report any winnings to their respective government Customs or Taxation departments.
- sportsbettingonline.ag reserves the right to cancel any wager placed on an incorrect line.
- Customers who are found abusing promotions or rules are subject to having any bonuses earned removed.
- Past Posted Wagers: sportsbettingonline.ag will not honor any past posted events.
- You are only allowed one sportsbettingonline.ag account either as a customer or an affiliate.
- Only one account per household is allowed.
- Only one account per IP Address is allowed.
- It is up to you to keep your account information safe, if you share, lose, or misplace this information we accept no liability for the ill-use of your account. We only allow one user per account (The registered name on the account only)
- Bad Line Policy In the event that a Player makes a wager on an Incorrect Line the "Sportsbook" has the right to refuse all wagers prior to the start of a contest. An email will be sent to the player prior to the start of the event and the player will have the right to wager on the event at the correct line. The email will be sent to the registered email on file.
- In the event that the contest starts before the player can be contacted the "Sportsbook" will honor the wager win or lose at the correct line. The player will receive an email at that time explaining the policy as well as the Incorrect Line Parameters.
- Software Liability - SBO.ag will not be held responsible for glitches found in the software. If a player is found unfairly maipulating a software glitch all unethical bets will be cancelled and funds will be returned. Vegas and House rules apply.
- If a Player received a previous warning in regards to Incorrect Line Wagering or if the Player is in collusion with other players to take advantage of the mistake ALL wagers will be cancelled and the Player(s) account/accounts will be closed.
- This policy is subject to change by Management.
- Customers who are found abusing promotions or bonuses with the sole intent of defrauding sportsbettingonline.ag are subject to having any winnings earned removed.
- Customers who are found circumnavigating limits are subject to having their accounts shut down and investigated.
- Customer account information and transactions are confidential between the customer and sportsbettingonline.ag. This agreement may not be assigned to any third party.
- SPORTS BETTING RULES Top
- When wagering on total runs (over/under), the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
- Wagers on total runs will be refunded if a pitcher change occurs prior to both listed pitchers throwing at least one pitch.
- Rules for Run Lines and Alternate Run Lines wagers are the same as those for baseball totals.
- The result of a game is official after 5 innings of play, unless the home team is leading after 4.5 innings. If a game is called or suspended, the winner is determined by the score after the last full inning, unless the home team scores to tie or takes the lead in the bottom half of the inning, in which case the winner is determined by the score at the time the game is called. Money will be refunded if the home team ties the game and it is then suspended. Events will not carry over to the following day, unless otherwise specified.
- NCAA baseball games are official after 5 completed innings, all bets on run-lines and totals will be cancelled and the money line will be valid. The game will be graded at the score of the last completed inning such as in the MLB. The "Mercy or Knockout" rule applies after 7 complete innings and if, one of the teams is winning by 10 runs only.
- All baseball wagers must go the day written, otherwise there is no action and all money will be refunded.
- Money-line wagers on baseball will be accepted in the following manner:
- Action – team against team, regardless of the starting pitchers.
- Listed Pitchers – if both starting pitchers are not exactly as specified at the time of the bet, the wager will be deemed "no action."
- One Listed Pitcher – this is a wager on or against one specified pitcher, regardless of the other starting pitcher. If the specified pitcher does not start, the wager is deemed "no action."
- In the event there is a pitching change prior to the game, the money-line will be re-adjusted and "action" wagers will be graded using the opening price for the new pitcher.
- A pitcher is deemed a starter after throwing the first pitch to the opponent's first batter.
- Wagers on totals and run-lines must always specify both pitchers listed.
- Double Headers: are denoted as Game1 or Game2. Members may list pitchers in a double header; however, wagers are taken on games, not pitchers. If a scheduled pitcher does not go in his scheduled game of a double header, but in the other game, wagers are graded based on the Game, not on the pitcher.
- A baseball team must play at least 160 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
- All wagers on baseball first halves (5 innings) will be decided on the basis of the score at the end of five full innings.
- If a game does not go five full innings, all first-half wagers (5 innings) will be canceled.
- Once 5 full innings have been completed, all wagers on the first half (5 innings) will stand.
- All first-half wagers (5 innings) must list both pitchers. If either listed pitcher does not start, wagers on the first half (5 innings) will be canceled.
- The total runs scored in all major-league games scheduled for that day will decide the Baseball Grand Salami. All wagers on baseball second half (Last 4 innings) will be decided at the end of the game.
- All scheduled games must go at least 8.5 innings. If any scheduled game is canceled or stopped before the completion of 8.5 innings, all wagers on the Baseball Grand Salami will be canceled. For second half betting, the game must go 8.5 innings if the home team is winning and 9 innings if the away team is winning. Extra innings count towards second half betting Last 4 innings.
- No pitchers will be listed for the Grand Salami; all wagers will have action, regardless of the starting pitchers.
- Wagers on any baseball series are based on the games played in each series.
- Teams must play every game of the series, for the wager to have action.
- A called game will count toward a series wager, provided it is officially declared a regulation game.
- Pitchers cannot be listed for series wagers; all wagers will have action regardless of the starting pitchers.
- Bets are based on the score from the top of the 6th inning till the end of the game. Must be a complete game (i.e. 9 innings, or 8½ innings if the home team is ahead). Wagers include extra innings. All wagers are action, regardless of pitcher.
- Game/Team Props:
- MLB Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.MLB.com
- All baseball props are listed pitchers unless otherwise specified.
- For first to X based props, wagers have action once the event has occurred.
- For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. If a game is called or suspended in extra innings, the score will be determined after the last full inning unless the home team scores to tie in the bottom half of the inning in which case the score is determined at the time the game is called.
- Unless specified extra innings count towards wagers.
- On any prop involving more than one game, all games affecting the outcome of the prop must go 9 innings (8.5 if the home team is ahead) to have action. For example, the prop "will any game have exactly 1 total run scored?" would be no action if any game were stopped in the 8th inning.
- On player props, that certain player must be in the starting lineup for wagers to have action.
- On Total Bases Propositions, the listed pitchers and both players must start. A batter is only credited for bases if he hits a single (1), a double (2), a triple (3) or a home run (4). A walk, hit by pitch, error, balk or passed ball do not count. The batter must hit the ball and make it to first base without an error being committed. If he hits a single, for example, and makes it further than first on an error, he is only credited with a single (1 base).
- Any MLB proposition using the phrase "innings pitched" will be graded using the box score number. For example, take the case of a visiting starter who pitches five complete innings and then faces three batters in the top of the sixth, but records no outs. This would be graded as 5.0 "innings pitched". If the home starter pitched five complete innings and did not throw a pitch in the bottom of the sixth, he would also have a grade of 5.0 "innings pitched". A "pick-em" match-up between these two pitchers for most innings pitched would be graded a tie.
- A baseball team must play at least 160 games for wagers on its season wins to have action.
- American and National League Pennant winners will be determined by the team representing each league in the World Series.
- All future bets have action.
- All futures will be graded at the end of the regular season.
- NBA games must go at least 43 minutes to have action.
- College and WNBA basketball games must go at least 35 minutes to have action.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone the minimum time as specified above. If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action' and all money will be refunded.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
- All wagers on the 4th Quarter don't include overtime.
- Game Props
- NBA Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.NBA.com
- NCAA Basketball results are graded using stats from espn.com
- Props are accepted as single wagers only.
- Props include overtime unless otherwise specified. Highest scoring Quarter and team with highest scoring Quarter exclude overtime.
- Props involving statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached.
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein.
- Player Props
- Players must be in the starting lineup, unless stated otherwise, for wagers to have action; game must go 43 minutes in NBA and 35 minutes on NCAAB for that certain prop to be valid; overtime counts.
- Props involving statistical totals, game must be deemed official or wagers will have no action regardless of whether the total has been reached.
- NBA Regular season wins and matchups become official once the specified team has completed 82 regular season games.
- NBA Tie Break rules apply when determining Divisional winners.
- Team to win the conference is the team that represents the conference in the NBA Finals.
- Futures will be graded at the end of the regular season.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score (including overtime), provided that the game has gone at least 55 minutes.
- If a game is suspended after 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the completion of 55 minutes and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as "no action," and all money is refunded.
- All wagers on the game and all wagers on the second half will include overtime scoring.
- Wagers on fourth quarters will not include overtime scoring.
- Unless noted before the event, all events must be played on the scheduled date and site to have action.
- Game Props
- NFL Propositions will be graded using the results listed at www.NFL.com.
- Game Props are accepted as single wagers only
- Overtime counts towards outcome unless otherwise stated
- In the event of an abandoned game, wagers will be graded no action unless the proposition outcome has already been determined
- Wagers on fourth quarters will not include overtime scoring
- Las Vegas wagering rules will apply to any situations not covered herein
- Player Props
- For all football propositions involving statistics for a player, that player must play in the game for wagers to have action
- For season props, players must play in the first game of the season for wager to have action.
- For Props involving statistical totals for a single game, the game must go 55 minutes for wagers to have action, regardless whether the total has been reached or not.
- Overtime counts towards player props unless otherwise stated.
- "The Field" refers to any player not listed in a prop.
- NFL season win totals and matchups are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule
- AFC/NFC conference champs winners are the teams that represent each conference in the Super Bowl
- Divisional winners are based on teams completing a 16 game regular season schedule (NFL Tie Break Rules Apply)
- On NCAAF regular season wins and match-ups, teams must play every scheduled regular season game for action
- NCAA Football Futures: If the conference has an official championship game, the winner of the championship game is deemed to have won that conference. If the conference has co-champions, the first team picked by the BCS is graded as a winner, and all other teams are losers. If a conference has co-champions, and no team is picked by the BCS, ALL team wagers will be graded as "No action" and refunded. For divisional odds within conferences, the team participating in the conference championship game will be considered to have won that division.
- Futures will be graded at the end of the regular season.
- Hockey games must go at least 55 minutes to have action.
- For wagering purposes, winners and losers are determined by the final score, provided that the game has gone the minimum time, as specified above.
- For grading purposes, all goals scored during regulation and overtime are counted, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
- If a game is suspended after the minimum time has been played and not resumed the same day, then, regardless of whether the game is completed at a later date, the score when the game is halted will determine the betting results.
- If play is suspended before the minimum time has been reached and not resumed the same day, all bets will be scored as 'no action,' and all money is refunded.
- Unless noted before the event, all events must be played on the scheduled date and at the scheduled site to have action.
- For "Period" wagers, the full 20 minutes of the period must be played to have action
- Goals scored during overtime or a shootout are not counted for wagers on the 3rd period
- NHL 3-Way line is settled without overtime. You can wager on (Home/Away/Draw) all wagers are settled after 60 minutes of play.
- Total Props, Total Goals Scored: Game must go 55 minutes for the prop to have action; overtime counts, plus one goal for the winner of a shootout if it occurs.
- Opening Faceoff: Wager is on which team will win the opening faceoff of the game.
- Overtime Prop: Wager is on whether there is overtime or not.
- Total Shots on Goal: Wager is on which team will have the most shots on goal. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.
- Player Props: Game must go 55 minutes of the prop to have action. Overtime counts and shootouts do not count.
- Bets are only accepted on Soccer matches where sportsbettingonline.ag offers prices and all winning bets will be settled at odds based on the individual prices shown on our website. If a bet is accepted which includes a match for which a price has not been quoted, that match will be treated as a Non-Runner (Void). All prices are subject to fluctuation at all times and without notice. Settlement will be made at the price available at the time the bet was placed and confirmed.
- 90 Minutes Play: All match odds are based on the result at the end of the scheduled '90 minutes' play, unless otherwise stated. Bets are settled on the score standing at the end of the scheduled '90 minutes' including any added injury or stoppage time. This scheduled period DOES NOT include extra time, time allocated for a penalty shoot out or golden goal
- Match Details: Match details (dates, kick-off times etc.) displayed on our website are for guidance only. sportsbettingonline.ag is not responsible for any errors or amendments to any match details displayed.
- Neutral Ground: In the event of a match being played on a neutral ground the team displayed first will be considered as the home team. sportsbettingonline.ag reserves the right to refuse the whole or part of any bet offered and to make any ambiguous bets void for settlement purposes.
- Late Bets: Bets on football matches selected with pre-match prices taken from the web site will be accepted up to the advertised kick off time. If a bet is received which includes a match that has already started, that selection will be treated as a (Void)?
- Postponed or Abandoned Matches: Any match which is not played, postponed or abandoned before the completion of '90 minutes' play will be treated as a 'Non-Runner' (Void) for settlement purposes unless it is played before the following Monday (Sunday midnight GMT), in which case the bets will stand unless cancelled by mutual consent. This can be achieved by contacting us at sportsbettingonline.ag if any such 'Non-Runners' reduce the number of selections in an accumulator, the remaining selections will be settled irrespective of the minimums detailed in the section above. The matches will be settled Void irrespective of any Football League decisions to honor the result. This ruling applies to all bets.
- Rearranged Matches: When the venue of a match is altered, after it is initially listed on the site, all bets will stand unless the match is switched to the original away side's ground, in which case all bets for that match will be made void. If a team plays a different opponent to that listed on the site, all selections on that match will be made void. Remaining selections will be settled irrespective of the minimums
- Correlated Betting: Any parlay, or multiple bet which include the "Draw" to the "Under" on the same game, is considered a correlated parlay therefore a void bet.
- Outright Tournament Betting: In divisional betting, the finishing positions of the teams at the end of the scheduled program of matches will determine the placing with no allowance for play-offs or subsequent enquiries by the respective leagues. If any team has points deducted during the season from its total attained on the field of play, the deduction will be included in its final total. However, if any deduction is made after all the games in that tournament have been completed, it will have no effect on the final total.
- 3-way line: When making a soccer wager the lines posted on the web site and that would be given over the telephone, are in a three way line format, (Home, Away, and Draw). Please be advised that when making a wager the Draw (or Tie) is a valid wagering type. If betting on a 3-way line, and after regulation time, the match ends up in a tie: the winner would be the third option (Draw).
- Total Goals (Under/Over 2.5): In the event of a match being abandoned before 90 minutes have been played all bets will be void. Own goals count
- Correct Score Betting: Winning bets must replicate the match score at the end of '90 Minutes' play, unless otherwise stated. Singles and upwards are available on all matches where match odds are available. Extra Time, Golden Goal and Penalty Shootouts do not count. All bets on the 'Correct Score' will be made void if the match is abandoned before the full90 minutes have been played.
- Half Time – Full Time Betting (Double Result): Winning bets must replicate the result at Half Time (45 minutes) and Full time (90 minutes). Bets will be made void if the full '90 minutes' play is not completed.
- First Player to Score: Winning bets must have selected the first player to score a goal in the match. Whilst every effort is made to produce a comprehensive list of participants for each match. Lists are not exhaustive and other players will count as winners if they score the first goal. If a match is abandoned before the first goal is scored all bets are void including bets on "No Goals Scored", as these require the scheduled 90 minutes to be played. If a match is abandoned after the first goal has been scored all bets count. Stakes will be returned on players not taking part in the match or on players who come on as substitute after the first goal has been scored. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes. First and last scorer bets are settled in accordance with the players named by the official representatives of the Press Association (the national agency which supplies match statistics and reports to the media) in attendance at the match.
- Last Player to Score: Winning bets must select the last player to score a goal in a match. All players that take part in a match will be considered as runners for 'Last Player to Score' bets irrespective of whether they are on the pitch when the last goal has been scored. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes. All bets for 'Last Player to Score' will be made void if the match is abandoned before the full90 minutes have been played.
- Player to Score at Any Time: Winning bets must select a player to score at any time in a match. All players who take part in the match will be considered as runners. If a match is abandoned before the scheduled '90 minutes' of play have elapsed all bets are void, even if there has been a goal in the match. OWN GOALS are IGNORED for settlement purposes.
- If the start of a round is delayed, or if play during a round is suspended, all pending wagers will remain valid for 48 hours. If the postponement lasts more than 48 hours, all pending wagers will be canceled and the money is refunded.
- Wagers on a golfer who does not play in the tournament are graded as No Action, and all money is refunded.
- A golfer is deemed to have played once he or she has teed off. In the event of a player withdrawing after having teed off, wagers on that player will be lost.
- Wagers will be settled using the official tournament and match results (including final match correct score and individual match betting). This includes a match which finishes early, either by agreement of the players or because of injury.
- On the Odds to win, the "Field" includes all players not offered by name.
- All Odds to win bets are settled on the player winning the trophy. The results of play-offs are taken into account.
- Top X Odds: Wager is on the top X number of players at the end of the tournament.
- If a tournament does not go the specified number of completed holes (usually 72), and is shortened by the tournament officials, the leader at the end of the number of holes specified by the officials will be the winner, unless there is no further play or only part of a round completed after a bet has been placed, in which case that bet will be canceled. Tournament must go at least 54 holes.
- In the event that two or more golfers are tied for the lead at the end of regulation play, a sudden death playoff is normally used to determine the winner of the tournament. In this case, the winner of the playoff is the winner for betting purposes.
- In the event of a tie for a finishing position, the tied position will count; for example, if five players tie for eighth place, all five will be considered to have finished eighth.
- In some tournaments, tournament officials may have the individuals play a specified number of playoff holes to determine the tournament winner. In this case, the golfer with the lowest score after completing the specified number of holes will be declared the winner.
- In head-to-head matchups, both golfers must tee off in order to have action.
- On Tournament Matchups, players are paired for betting purposes only. The player with the lower score over the entire tournament is the matchup winner.
- Settlement will be on the player achieving the highest placing at the end of the tournament. If the number of rounds played is reduced, as in the case of bad weather, bets stand, providing that an official tournament winner is declared.
- If one player misses the cut, the other player is deemed the winner. If both players miss the cut, the lowest score after the cut has been made will determine the winner.
- If a player is disqualified or withdraws after starting, either prior to the completion of two rounds or after both players has made the cut, the other player is deemed the winner.
- If a player is disqualified during either the 3rd or 4th rounds, when the other player in the match bet has already missed the cut, the disqualified player will be considered the winner.
- Single day match-ups are wagers on 18-holes on a particular day (hence, term, single day match-up). Holes played as part of completion from the previous day's round and playoff holes are not included in single day match-ups. In the event both players are tied at the end of the day, the player with the + spread will be graded as the winner.
- Should a day's round be shortened or otherwise affected due to weather conditions, and the round is continued the next day. The full 18 holes will be considered in determining the outcome of the wager (even if they are played over two days). If both members of the match-up do not complete the full 18 holes, all bets are no action. If both players end the 18 holes in a tie, the bet is considered a no action wager.
- Birdies or better matchups / Totals: These daily matchups or totals (18 holes) on how many birdies, eagles, double eagles, aces or holes in one a player makes during those 18 holes.
- Greens in regulation matchups / Totals: These are daily matchups or totals (18 holes) on how many Greens in regulation the player has during the day. In the event they tie at the end of the day, the player with the + spread will be graded as the winner.
- Any future prop based on a certain number of rounds played that does not meet the required length will be deemed no action. For example, Winning 4 round score and the tournament is cut to 54 holes due to bad weather: that prop has no action and all wagers will be refunded.
- Group Betting and Top Nationalities: The winner will be the player with the lowest score at the end of the tournament (or after the cut if all players miss the cut), playoff included. In the event of a tie, the winner will be the player with the lowest score for the final round. If a tie still exists the stake money on a player is divided by the number of players involved in the tie. The full odds are then paid to the divided stake, with the remainder of the stake money being lost. If a player does not tee off all bets on that group will be void and monies refunded.
- 3-way matchups, also known as 3-balls will be decided by the lowest score at the end of the round (18 holes). If a player starts the round and withdraws he is considered a loser but if a player withdraws before the start of the round then all group bets will be cancelled. In the event of starting groups being rearranged, bets will be settled on the original groups. Tie Breakers: 1st tie Breaker: Player with the most Birdies. 2nd tie Breaker: Player with the most Eagles. If golfers are still tied the bet will be settled as no action.
- At least two full sets must be completed for wagers to stand. If there were less than 2 sets completed, then all wagers will be considered No Action.
- If there was a delay in the start of a match, it will not affect the standing of wagers, nor will a suspension, as long as play is resumed and the match completed.
- In the event that a match does not go the specified number of sets, and tournament officials shorten it, the leader determined to be official by tournament officials shall be the winner.
- If the venue or playing surface for a match is changed, the betting odds for match bets will be adjusted. Match bets placed at the pre-adjustment odds are void. Futures will stand.
- Parlays that include tennis lines have a maximum risk of $500. Any parlay exceeding the permitted limits will revert to $500.
- Boxing/Mixed Martial Arts
- Fights must take place within 30 days of the listed date of the fight or the bout will be graded "no action" (Unless otherwise specified).
- If the number of scheduled rounds in a fight is changed, the following wagers will have action: the fight winner, fighter wins by Decision, KO, TKO, and Draw options.
- "Fight totals" & "will go / won't go" will have action if the updated scheduled total rounds are more than the total listed on the prop.
- Exact round of ending, fighter to win inside distance or goes distance props will all be "no action" if scheduled rounds are changed or mis-posted.
- Results will be graded or re-graded based on the official result at ringside.
- As a result may be revised or altered after the initial presentation by the ring announcer. Results are not official for wagering purposes until verified by officials at the fighting venue.
- Official or unofficial sanctioning body overturns of a fight decision based on appeal, suspension, lawsuit, drug testing result or any other fighter sanction will not be recognized for wagering purposes.
- A wager on a fighter "Inside Distance" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO, DQ, or technical decision.
- A wager on a fighter to win by "KO" wins if the selected fighter wins by KO, TKO or DQ.
- When a "draw" occurs, wagers on both fighters "to win" are refunded.
- Other proposition wagers are graded according to their specific wording.
- Any fight that is deemed "no contest" will have all wagers refunded.
- A wager on a fighter winning in rounds 10-12 is a loser if the fight goes the distance.
- A fighter wins by "Unanimous Decision" when all three judges score him as the winner.
- A fighter wins by "Split-Decision" when two judges score him as the winner and one judge scores the other fighter as the winner.
- A fighter wins by "Majority Decision" when two judges score him as the winner and one judge scores the fight a draw.
- A fight is a "Unanimous Draw" when all three judges score the fight as a draw.
- A fight is a "Split-Decision Draw" when one judge scores the fight a draw, one judge scores the fight for one fighter, and one judge scores the fight for the other fighter.
- A fight is a "Majority Draw" when two judges score the fight a draw and one judge scores the fight for either of the two fighters.
- A fight is a "Technical Draw" when a fight ends before an allotted number of rounds (between three to six rounds, depending on sanctioning body rules) usually because of an accidental head-butt.
- When the bell sounds to begin the first round, the bout will be considered official for betting purposes, regardless of the scheduled length or title.
- Each round is three minutes in duration; a half-round is defined as ninety seconds.
- The official stopping of a round, before the sounding of the bell, does not constitute a full round.
- A full round is considered for wagering purposes only when the bell sounds, signifying the end of that round.
- In round distance wagering, if a fighter fails to answer the bell for the start of any round, the fight officially ended in the last round fought.
- In total wagering, if a fighter does not answer the bell to start a round where the fight has gone the exact distance listed on the total, the UNDER is the winner.
- For wagering purposes, the disqualification of a boxer during a match will be counted as a Knockout by his opponent.
- If the wagering offer on a match includes the draw as a third option and the match ends in a draw, wagers on the draw will be paid, while wagers on either fighter will be lost.
- If the wagering offer includes only the two boxers, with the draw either not offered or offered as a separate proposition, and the match ends in a draw, wagers on either fighter will be refunded.
- If the fight ends in a 12 round Draw or any Draw, all proposition wagers, other than the draw, lose. (These include, but are not limited to, props such as by Decision, by KO, by TKO, by DQ).
- If the scheduled number of rounds is changed, all wagers on 'pick the round' props are void.
- Point spread is determined by the difference in the combined total of all 3 judges' scorecards for each fighter.
- Bout does not have to complete the listed scheduled amount of rounds for wagers to have action.
- If bout ends prior to the completion of listed scheduled rounds, by KO, TKO, or DQ, the winning fighter will be declared the point spread winner.
- In the event of a technical decision or technical draw, prior to the completion of scheduled rounds, scorecards will be tallied and determined as if the bout went the distance.
- All "No Contests" are refunded.
- Horse Racing Rules
- We accept only those types of wagers offered by the various racetracks in their official programs. This means that if we happen to offer a wager, for any reason, which is not being offered by any racetrack, any such wager taken will be deemed to be no action (invalid). In such an event, sportsbettingonline.ag will provide a refund.
- For online wagers the only ones accepted are those involving the running of thoroughbreds and standard breeds.
- The required minimum is of $1.00 on any online horse wager.
- Online maximum accepted is $500.00 on any exotic wager i.e., Daily Double, Exacta, $100 Trifecta, Pick 3 and Pick 4. Depends on the size of the Track.
- We will close off all online wagering one full minute prior to the scheduled post time. At our call center you can place a wager up to post time.
- The official Daily Racing Form off-times shall be use to grade the races and determine official payouts.
- After a final official result has been made known, we will cancel any and all wagers made online after the official off time even if the customer gets the final confirmation number. sportsbettingonline.ag has the right to cancel the wager and refund the amount wagered.
- For Quarter Horse Racing the customer must place his bet at least 1 min. before the start of the race.
- In the event that we pay out a wager based on an incorrect post-time or off-time (technical or clerical error), we have the right to correct the error.
- In all events that a winning horse's name corresponds with the official record, we will pay out the wager made on the subject horse. In the event that the horse's name does not correspond with the official record, sportsbettingonline.ag reserves the right to hold back a payout, pending a review.
- Occasionally a player places a wager based solely on a horse's number. The number, in fact, may not be correct due to late scratches, a misprint in a racetrack's program, or other related reasons. It is the player's responsibility to verify the horse's name.
- Once wagers are confirmed we cannot change or void a confirmed wager.
- We cannot be held responsible for any wagers that do not get in for any reason.
- Wagers are accepted by saddlecloth or program number.
- When you wager on a horse that is coupled, you receive all horses running under stated number.
- When wagering on a horse that is part of a field you receive all horses in said field.
- All disputes to be settled by sportsbettingonline.ag use industry standards as guidelines.
- Customers attempting to wager more than the stated limit through multiple wagers or multiple accounts are subject to review and possible account termination.
- If there is no official "OFF TIME" for any track, all bets, winners and losers, will be voided.
- In Ante Post Betting all bets are final, if the horse does not qualify or scratches the bet is considered a loser.
- You must be 21 years or older to set up a sportsbettingonline.ag wagering account.